4x2 HDMI Matrix & Audio Extractor–Full HD/1080p Sky Multiroom TV Splitter/Switch
- Product Code: 3129
- In Stock. FREE Delivery on all UK orders
4 Input, 2 Output Full HD HDMI Matrix with Built-in
Simply put, the '4 in 2 out HDMI Matrix Box' allows up to 4 HDMI devices to be independently switched to one or two HDMI enabled display devices (HD TV or projector). The two outputs can show the same or different source at the same time. It is small enough to be located in an AV shelf with all your other HD enabled equipment. This unit has an Audio De-Embedder/Extractor built in. This allows you to extract the audio from your sources and separate this signal from the video signal. This is perfect if you want to run any audio feeds into an amplifier/audio receiver. Please note, the audio can only be extracted from output A, not output B
1 x Compact HDMI Matrix & audio extractor (4
in, 2 out)
To maintain signal integrity, the Matrix is recommended for use with 720P, 1080i or 1080P devices. Set-up is easy too;
1. Connect the input HD devices to the Matrix (PS4, Blu-ray Player, etc). Connect the HDMI enabled display devices (HDTV or projector).
2. It is recommended for the initial set up that you turn on your display, the Matrix and then the sources.
3. Select the configuration you require, for
example you may require 'Input 1' outputting to 'Output A' and 'Input 3'
outputting to 'Output B'.
1. Manual Selection - The input can be manually
selected by using the ‘source selection buttons’ on the front of the splitter
3. The Matrix is supplied with a remote control
which allows full control of all the functions.
3D - This product is compatible with 1080P resolution in 3D. However, it is not recommended for use with HDMI cables longer than 10 metres when 3D is going to be run through them. For longer runs, a HDMI over CAT5/CAT6 extender is required (Must be 3D compatible if you want to run in 3D).
What are the benefits?
1. Reduces cable clutter
2. You only need to buy 1 type of HD device instead of having to buy multiple devices for each room.
3. Less equipment is on show.
4. Cables up to 15 metres can be used with each port. If you require longer lengths of cable, we also supply HDMI CAT5 extender devices.
5. Simple plug and play operation
Additional information and FAQ’s
The Matrix equalises and amplifies to ensure no
loss of signal transmission when using long cables (up to 15 metres). The HDMI
connectors used are type A. Type A is the most commonly used connector and is
used in Sky HD Boxes, Xbox One’s and most if not all TV’s