4 x 4 HDMI Matrix Box - 4 Input Output - Sky/Blu Ray Multi Room TV Distribution
- Product Code: LPMA0404-330
- In Stock. FREE Delivery on all UK orders
- £399.99 Inc Vat
HDMI Routing True Matrix - 4 Inputs / 4 Outputs
PLEASE NOTE - IR SYSTEM IS NOT SUPPLIED BUT CAN BE SOLD SEPERATELY - PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
Simply put, the '4 in 4 out HDMI Matrix Box' allows up to 4 HDMI devices to be independently switched to one, two, three or four HDMI enabled display devices (HDTV or projector).
The four outputs can show the same or different source at the same time.
1 x HDMI Matrix (4 in, 4 out), 1 x Power cable & 1x Matrix remote (more can be purchased if required)
How to use it?
To maintain signal integrity, the Matrix is recommended for use with 720P, 1080i, 1080P or 3D devices. Set-up is easy too;
1. Connect the input HD devices to the Matrix (XBOX ONE, Blu-ray Player, etc). Connect the HDMI enabled display devices (HDTV or projector).
2. It is recommended for the initial set up that you turn on your display, the Matrix and then the sources.
3. Select the configuration you require, for example you may require 'Input 1' outputting to 'Output 1, 2 & 3' and 'Input 3' outputting to 'Output 4'.
What are the benefits?
1. Reduces cable clutter
2. You only need to buy 1 type of HD device instead of having to buy multiple devices for each room.
3. Less equipment is on show.
4. Cables up to 15 metres can be used with each port. If you require longer lengths of cable, we also supply HDMI CAT5/CAT6 extender devices.
5. Simple plug and play operation.
1. Manual Selection - The input can be manually selected by using the ‘source selection buttons’ on the front of the splitter box.
2. HDMI - 2.25GBps 1080P/3D, Supports deep colour, DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
3. HDCP Compliant
Additional information and FAQ’s
Please note, if you plan to use this device with HDMI over CAT5/CAT6 extenders, please bare in mind that your baluns must be 3D compatible too in order to transmit 3D signals. If you are running directly over HDMI, please note that you try to avoid running over lengths of 10m unless you purcahse active HDMI cables.
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions whatsoever.