XLR Male to 2 x XLR Female Cable
- Nickel plated metal connectors
- Fully screened cable (shielded) – This prevents interference and reduces noise and crosstalk from other sources that may be situated around the cable. The signal produced is a lot cleaner with fewer defects. By using this cable a purer signal path will be achieved.
- Durable PVC jacket – This thick jacket helps to protect the cable against wear and tear.
- Cable strain relief to protect the cable – Enables the cable to be bent in a multitude of directions without breaking, unlike many leads sold by different companies. This cable to be used in fast moving professional environments where durability is essential.
- OFC – oxygen free copper to increase signal quality across the length of the cable.
- Balanced Connection - pin 2 is connected to pin 2, pin 3 is connected to pin 3, pin 1 is connected to pin 1. A balanced connection will help reduce interferance and produce a much stronger un-distorted signal.
- This cable can be used to split one XLR female connection into two. This can be very useful when in use with amps, microphones, mixers, speakers, etc.