PC to TV Cable Kit
- Providing your laptop or PC has an S-Video output, this kit includes all the cables you will require to achieve superior sound and vision outputs to your TV.
- S-Video Cable (4 Pin) - for use between your PC and scart adapter.
- 3.5mm to 2 RCA Male Cable - for use between your PC and scart adapter.
- Scart Adapter - should be plugged into your TV. The scart adapter also has an input/output switch, making it more versatile.
- Gold plated connectors – All product connectors are made from a solid metal alloy with a 24 carat gold plating. These products don’t have a lacquer protection because they do not need it (gold will not tarnish). 24 carat gold achieves better conductivity when lacquer is not in use and provides a better signal with minimal loss of quality.
- Fully screened cables (shielded) – This prevents interference and reduces noise and crosstalk from other sources that may be situated around the cables. The signal produced is a lot cleaner with fewer defects.
- Durable PVC jackets – All cables have a thick flexible PVC jackets for protection.
- Full bandwidth reproduction – Our ‘thick’ cables have an excellent frequency response to produce a high clarity reproduction with a wide dynamic range.
- Resistance – Any distortions arising from unmatched impedances in the cable are eradicated using dielectric material to maintain the 75 ohm impedance.
- OFC – oxygen free copper to increase signal quality across the length of the cable.