HDMI Male to DVI-D Female
- Signal Bandwidth – HDMI is backward compatible with DVI-D single link (it is not compatible with Dual Link). Therefore there are transfer rates of up to 4.95GB/s of digital video data using this adapter. This adapter supports the highest transfer rate between HDMI and DVI-D that can be achieved! At 4.9gb/s there’s bandwidth to spare for future enhancements in technology. Do not believe any company who says their 'DVI-D to HDMI' adapters can support 10.2GB/s as it is impossible.
- Adapter supports - 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p resolutions.
- Gold plated double moulded connectors – What’s the point in a high quality adapter if the signal is not transferred properly? The connectors on this adapter are solid brass conductors with 24 carat gold plating. These adapters don't have a lacquer protection because they do not need it (the gold will not tarnish). 24 carat gold achieves better conductivity when lacquer is not in use and provides a purer signal transfer. The double moulded connectors are more robust. .
OFC – A small cable (about 3cm) is used within the adapter and is made using 99.99% oxygen free copper which helps to maintain the quality. This generates a much purer signal. No cheap materials are used.
- HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) - This adapter is compatible with content scrambling used in current equipment, such as TVs.
- Omni-directional – This means the adapter can be used so a DVI-D source can drive HDMI device such as a HD TV, or vice versa, where a HDMI source drives a DVI-D device such as a monitor or projector.
Connectors – DVI-D (digital) and HDMI Type A connectors are used on this adapter.
- How is it used? - This adapter allows one end of a standard 'DVI-D male to DVI-D male' cable to be converted to HDMI male. This is very useful if you need to plug a device such as a PC with a DVI output into a HDTV. Examples of pieces of equipment this adapter works with are: playstation 3, Blu Ray Disc, HD ready TVs, Sky HD, HD DVD, projectors, graphics cards.
- Discounts available - Do you require a HDMI cable or HDMI splitter box to go with your adapter, if so please view our Ebay shop to find out more.
- Standards - HDMI ATC compliance-tested, ROHS, CE