6.35mm Stereo Plug to XLR Male Cable
- Nickel plated metal connectors
- Fully screened cable (shielded) - This prevents interference and reduces noise and crosstalk from other sources that may be situated around the cable. The signal produced is a lot cleaner with fewer defects. By using this cable a purer filtered signal path will be achieved.
- Durable PVC jacket - This thick jacket helps to protect the cable against wear and tear.
- Cable strain relief to protect the cable - Enables the cable to be bent in a multitude of directions without breaking, unlike many leads sold by different companies.
- OFC - Oxygen free pure copper conductors to increase signal quality across the length of the cable.
- Balanced Connection - XLR pin 2 is connected to the tip, XLR pin 3 is connected to the ring, XLR pin 1 is connected to the sleeve. A balanced connection will help reduce interferance and produce a much stronger un-distorted signal.
This '6.35mm stereo plug to XLR male' cable is commonly used to connect 2 devices, one with a 6.35mm Jack and the second with an XLR female connection.
At the moment, this cable is commonly used with PA systems.