3 Phono (RCA) Male to 3 Phono Female Cable
- Audio video cable – This cable has been split into 3 constituent parts, red, black and yellow. Each constituent part of the cable is stored as 3 separate signals. The red connector is for right audio, the black connector is for left audio and the yellow connector is used to carry the video (composite) signal. This stops each individual signal interfering with one another so a purer signal is achieved.
- Gold plated connectors – Solid metal alloy with a 24 carat gold plating. These interconnects don’t have a lacquer protection because they do not need it (gold will not tarnish). 24 carat gold achieves better conductivity when lacquer is not in use and provides a better signal with minimal loss of quality.
- Fully screened cable (shielded) – This prevents interference and reduces noise and crosstalk from other sources that may be situated around the cable. The signal produced is a lot cleaner with fewer defects. By using this cable a purer signal path will be achieved allowing you to hear aspects of the recordings (for example from a CD player) you’ve never heard before.
- Durable PVC jacket – This thick jacket helps to protect the cable against wear and tear.
- Cable strain relief to protect the cable – Enables the cable to be bent in a multitude of directions without breaking, unlike many leads sold by different companies.
- Full bandwidth reproduction – Our ‘thick’ cables have an excellent frequency response to produce a high clarity reproduction with a wide dynamic range.
- 75 ohm cable – Any distortions arising from unmatched impedances in the cable are eradicated using dielectric material to maintain the 75 ohm impedance.
- OFC – oxygen free copper to increase signal quality across the length of the cable.
- Ideal for LCD and plasma screens (HDTV), Televisions, projectors, satellite and cable receivers, Home Cinema Systems, etc.
- This lead is perfect for connecting to an existing component AV cable to increase its length. Simply attach the AV female connectors on this lead to the AV male connectors on the lead you are trying to extend. Perfect for any leads that require an increase in length and no reduction in quality!